Sunday, January 07, 2007

Runagogo is a fantastic site found via Knit Two Purl Two. It's a group of knitters and other crafters all rising to the challenge set by Rachael to move 100 miles in the first three months of 2007, and exactly the motivation I need to get my fat ass into shape.

I used to run regularly, but in recent years, became increadingly sporadic to the point where I just. Stopped. Running. During last year's trip to New York I picked up a hugely useful and inspirational running book and did actually start some gentle jogging again, but then Stuff got in the way, and that was the end of that.

So, Runagogo is just what the doctor ordered, great concept, cool blog with links to useful sites and tools to help keep you on track.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link - and for reminding me that it's highest time to do some exercise! Good luck to you!

Anonymous said...

Running! I'm impressed! I daydream about running a marathon, only becuase it would shock the socks off everyone who knows me! Good luck! Run for me too :)
PS: I agree with you about that Manos, it's the same yarn used to knit my blog banner!