Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Addi Lace

Ooo, ooh, look what I came home to last night. Addi Turbo Lace needles, FOUR sets of them.


[Ok, so it's not exactly a crock of gold, but it was late when I got home, and I was tired and depressed and sad, and none of these feelings were related, so I was all kinds of down and it was a welcome little bit of cheer. Package at door, yay! New needles, yay! Addi Turbo Lace, yay! Ya gotta find the happy where you can.]

Of course, I opened a set to examine the needles and cable, but didn't test them, so can't comment on them yet. I don't think I'll swap the straights on PotW mid-project, but I will probably use the Addis on my next lace project, which by the way, I'm going to have to start pretty soon. Remember I wanted to knit a shawl for a friend of mine last year? Well, her wedding came, no shawl. A milestone birthday came, um.... no shawl. Today, she resigned from her job for a change of direction. Seriously, I have to knit that shawl!

_____________
Edited to add: Oops, forgot to say that I ordered the needles from Colorsong Yarn in the US, and received them in just over a week. Fantastic service and no shipping costs.

No comments: