Sunday, November 12, 2006

Stick a fork in me, I'm done

Cozy is finished! Yeah, baby.

Just cast off. I will take pictures of the blocking process; yesterday, I ordered some
blocking wires from heirloom knitting, but I'm not sure when they're going to arrive. Until then Cozy is sitting folded by my side, measuring 67.5 inches long and 15 inches wide. I'm just so pleased to be done with the knitting, so I can concentrate on other projects, what with Christmas and a couple of other knitworthy events coming up.

Not much other knitting to report this week. For a portable project, I cast on My Oh So Beautiful Socks again, this time with 72 stitches, but with such little progress, it's hardly worth noting here.

In blogging news, sometime during the week, I lost half my blog template. Don't know how or when, or indeed why, but I hope I've sorted it now.

With no knitting or yarny pictures, I'll leave you with a gratuitous picture of The Orange Cat Who Does Not Live With Me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see the finished work! I have never knit with Malabrigo, but I have heard it is about the softest thing on the planet! Does it work up easily? Pilling? Blocking? I need a full report on my desk by Friday please! ;)
~Secret Pal

Anonymous said...

LOL, I haven't been able to block Cozy, so I'm a bit behind with the report, but I can tell you in the meantime, the Malabrigo is absolutely lush!