Monday, July 09, 2007

Gosh, I was in a bad mood this evening when I got home, so I grabbed a book and took myself out for dinner. A glass of wine later, and I was giggling away.

[Yes, I do realise I am the last person on the planet to read this book.]

Then, walking back home, I ran into my favourite neighbour. I don't know his name, but ginger and I are on very friendly terms, and he is always partial to a stroke and a fuss. [He did actually sit and pose photogenically for the camera, but I was too slow.]

A book and some cat-love, there really is no better remedy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERARD!
If you've been reading the
I Knit London blog, you'll know that both Gerard and Craig have been insanely busy over the past couple of months, so I hope today was celebrated appropriately! I've not been to an IKL group for weeks, so am really looking forward to the meet on Wednesday. It's a particularly interesting venue this week, the British Film Institute on the South Bank, in case you're in town and fancy it.

2 comments:

Gerard said...

why thank you, marm. You comment didn't attach - please don't think it was me, I did accept it.
Gxx

Gerard said...

marvellous to see you last night. Obviously. Hope you make it to either of the Saturday parties.
Gxx