Saturday, October 14, 2006

Comments, what comments?

I have just found unpublished comments left this week by my Secret Pal and by my Sock Wars assassin over two weeks ago! It turns out comment moderation was activated, but the email address for notifying me was one I used when I started blogging way back in 2001. I hardly ever look at this particular email address, as it's now just a repository for email from strangers who generously want to share their massive wealth with me, if only I would just give them my bank details, or those good, good people, who, naturally concerned for my health and wellbeing, keep me up-to-date with the latest pharmaceutical offerings at very fair prices.

Back to the point: I have updated the email address for notification, and removed comment moderation altogether. Many apologies for seeming to ignore you guys, honestly I had no idea, and I do appreciate you dropping me a line.

No comments: