Thursday, October 19, 2006

Thanks to a little judicious shopping yesterday, my camera is again talking to my pc. Having uploaded the photos, I was really tempted to edit previous posts and replace all the bad pictures taken by my mobile, but I have decided just to focus on future posts.

However, it does mean that I can update on something long overdue, namely Sock Wars. These are the marvellous socks knit in Koigu that killed me. How lucky am I? Sent also by my assassin were lip balm, chocolate (um, already eaten) and raspberry and pomegranate tea, but even without these wonderful goodies, I am so absolutely delighted with the socks. Thank you Geeyouknit for a fabulous package.

This is the sock and remaining yarn (and small thank you present) that I sent back to my assassin. As posted previously, I could have started (and perhaps finished) the second sock, but t'was not to be. Unfortunately, Geeyouknit has also been killed, so I'm not entirely sure where the socks are at this moment, but hopefully they are on their way to Spooky Knitter. Sock Wars was a lot of fun (and these pictures are soooomuch better than my mobile's).




Specs:
Debbie Bliss merino DK, 100% merino wool in burnt orange.

No comments: