Sunday, August 13, 2006

Pictures at last

The pc and camera still haven't resolved their differences, so these are pictures using my phone of the Lorna's Laces Shephed Sock yarn.
The colourway is the Purple Club, but unfortunately the colours don't show so well in these photos. It isn't as blue in reality, and the purples are actually quite vibrant, but I am desperate to start knitting with the yarn, so cannot wait for better photos.

While Blogger is allowing photo uploading*, here are [more rather blue, that's a brand new white pillow case underneath] pictures of my gorgeous PINK cardigan.

* Just like other bloggers, have been exasperated by Blogger's unwillingness to upload pictures, and spent ost of the evening working with my Flickr account, which also wouldn't work for me. Much swearing later, I gave up, and suprisingly Blogger suddenly had a change of heart.













No comments: